Re: A92: HEEELLLLPPP!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: HEEELLLLPPP!!!

OKay slow down I'll help. First off Fargo is a 'shell that uses a error
found in sending back-up on the 92.  OThers have been found in the 82 85 83
untill TI put it in their 86 and from now on will continue to put it in
them.  So now to what fargo is.  Each 92 has a chip that the calc uses for
simple operations.  In fact the chip is hardly ever used in basic.  Weel
fargo lets you build a file in the programming laguage 'assembly and play in
on your calc.  assembly uses this chip to it's full power and is very fast.
Tetris plays as good on here if not better then on the gameboy!  OT install
it you need to go the http://www.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/    The truth is then
you go into shells?  and next into preinstalled backups?  I'm not sure on
the exact name.  Download the version that you have.  Unzip it.  Change to
mac with a program if you have one.  Send the back up by using the TI-92
software http://www.ticalc.org/pub/    (mac or win or dos or what ever if
you need it.)  First off it is very slow then at the very end the screen
will say the software waited time out.  Normally very bad this oreration
shows you finally have it on your 92.  Also to paly the 'good' games you
need to get libaries off ticalc also.  They inclue flib romlib graylib
linelib hexlib hufflib and others.  Text that comes along with the program
you want to play or use should tell you what libs are required to play.