Re: A92: URGENT - pass 1 / pass 2 phase error?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: URGENT - pass 1 / pass 2 phase error?

>> > How can I avoid "pass 1 / pass 2 phase error" in A68K? It seems to
>> > occur
>> > not when the source reaches a certain size, but when I have too many
>> > labels
>> > (including data)...
>> >

>> This occurs when you have too many labels in your code.
>> You cannot avoid this error.  :(

Is it a limitation in A68K? I can't imagine such a limitation in the 68000
itself...

>What if you put your source code into seperate programs or different
>libraries?

Possible, but clumsy and complicated. But if I don't have a choice...

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

"'E's fighting in there!" he stuttered, grabbing the captain's arm.
"All by himself?" said the captain.
"No, with everyone!" shouted Nobby, hopping from one foot to the other.
        -- Making Friends and Hitting People
           (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!)

Follow-Ups: References: