A92: TI-95

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: TI-95

Information on the TI-95 (Thanks to Terrie Donahue ti-cares@ti.com)

The TI-95 was introduced by Texas Instruments in mid 1986 and was
discontinued in late 1989. It had 36K of built-in ROM and 8K of built-in
RAM, with 7200 bytes of RAM available to the user. It had a QWERTY keyboard
with 65 keys. It also used software cartridges (32K) and RAM cartridges
(8K). It used an algebraic operating system, had 15 levels of parenthesis,
8 pending operations, and over 200 functions. It also had an "ASM" function
which increased program execution by converting label addresses used by the
program into absolute addresses.

I'm trying to get ahold of a decent picture.  I'll tell you when I get it.

Sorry about the off topic post.  I just thought y'all might be interested
due to the thread on the TI-95 as of recently.

Brandon May
may@tconl.com