A92: FARGO II ???!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: FARGO II ???!!!!

* Does anyone know when FARGO II is released????
I think that the developement of FARGO have been stopped by FARGO II
announcement... It should have been released a month ago, shouldn't it?
( I think that David Edd. speaks about a 27/08/?? ).
* I don't understand why certain people refuse to release v2.1 FARGO backups
or other Prgms related to the v2.1.
(M.laccage speaks about programms that shouldn't be given to anybody. Why
???)
* Have anybody plan to create a new assembly on ti-92??? If there were two or
more assembly i think that we would not have to wait for anything, wouldn't
we???

FEAX