re: A92: Something a little off topic... ;)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: A92: Something a little off topic... ;)

You can find a compiler/debugger/programming program at Microchip's Web site.
I suggest the following URL:
	http://www.microchip2.com/tools.htm
Download the MPLAB software, and that should get you going.  If you have some
other questions, you can e-mail me privately at sprestridge@ti.com.

>  From: Keith Burzinski <tsk3000@Prodigy.Net>, on 9/8/97 5:13 PM:
>  Sorry for this slightly off-topic post, but there seems to be some
>  people on these lists that know a little about Microchip's PICs.  I'm
>  gonna be working with these soon, and I'd like to have a little insight
>  as to how they are used/how they work.  I've read the docs, and am
>  really just looking for some software to compile code and perhaps just a
>  little help to get started.  ;)

Shawn Prestridge
Texas Instruments, Inc.
Educational & Productivity Solutions