Re: A92: Ti92 II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Ti92 II

> At 03:16 PM 9/8/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >Hmlacage@aol.com wrote:
> >>
> >> All 92 II owners: go at : http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hjames/
> >> there are coll assembly games on gareth' s page !
> >>
> >> Valid only for rom 2.1 !!
> >
> >Are U sure of the URL?  I'm very interested in that :)
>
> It brought up the correct URL the other day when I tried it, but not
today?

OK, Since my page became public knowledge I removed it from the server. The
page was only intended for a few friends who enjoy programming for the
ti92. Due to the different memory layouts between ROM 2.1 and other ROM
versions these programs are incompatible with previous ROM versions and
would crash them, this would probably end up conflicting with the current
version of Fargo. I may consider putting the page up again, although it is
out of date now anyway, and I would need permission from the authors of all
the programs.

Gareth.
hjames@globalnet.co.uk