Re: TIB: Re: A92: New permanent TI calculator channel on EFnet IRC -- we

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: A92: New permanent TI calculator channel on EFnet IRC -- we've moved to #ticalc!

Florent Zara wrote:

> David Ellsworth wrote:
> >
> > Due to several reasons, we have decided to permanently move to #ticalc.
> > #calc-ti will no longer be supported by our bots; they will no longer
> > attempt even to join the channel. From now on, #ticalc will be the primary
> > IRC channel for TI calculator discussion.
>
> What are the others IRC Channels ? Did they move ? What are they
> specifications ?
>
>   Thanx   Florent ZARA
>           zara@club-internet.fr

There is also a channel called #ti-files which contains discussion regarding the
Ti-Files website.  #ticalc is the main TI calculator IRC channel though.  They
are both on the EFNet IRC Network.

--
Bryan Rabeler
brabeler@ticalc.org