A92: memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: memory

Could someone send me information about these N64 plug-in memory cartridges
that someone suggested.
If I can get someone at Toshiba to tell me how much the memory chip that they
sold TI for use in the 92 costs.  Because, if it is cheap enough, I am
planning on using it as the memory chip of choice because it is low powered
and can run off of a 3V lithium battery while the regular batteries are being
switched.

Memory Addressing:  someone asked if since the unit will only have 32K of
memory.  This is not what I meant, what I meant was I will block off the
first 32k of addressable memory inside the MCU for addressing the internal
ROM, EEPROM and RAM, ass well as the individual ports.  The 32K of externally
addressable space would allow you to attach up to 32k different external
8-bit devices (like that's ever going to happen!).  Similar to the addressing
system in a PC and in the calc.