Re: A92: Re: 2nd RAM chip?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Re: 2nd RAM chip?

> I am not quite sure if it will work or not, but in Europe TI is selling an
> upgraded ROM module that uses the second 128k of interleaved ram that the
> european TI-92s have built in.  Unfortunatly, most(if not all) of the
> american TI-92s only have one 128k RAM chip built in.  My idea was to see if
> I could address that second 128k of ram using a special fargo program after I
> installed the second ram chip.

Actually, it looks like if the additional 128k of memory is .in. the european
upgrade module, because, I live in Europe, bought the calc, and there is only
128k in it ... nothing more. So I suppose the calc is absolutely the same as
the one sold in the US and that the module would work in those as well. I have
not seen the module yet, though some of my friends bought and istalled it
succesfully.

Vojtech.