A92: Re: Link cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Link cable

> I also have a couple more questions about this.  In what form is the
> information transmitted through this cable?  And when transmitting are
> both wires used by the calculator sending or is one used my each?

Both wires are used.  In the TI protocal, the sending calc sets one
wire, and then the receiving one sets the other the same way, and the
sending one checks it.  If it's not correct, an error is returned.  If
you use an ASM program, you can do whatever with each of the wires you
wish.
--
            ''~``
           ( o o )

"Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot."