A92: Fargo & ROM 1.11, 1.12 internal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Fargo & ROM 1.11, 1.12 internal

To all of you who've been complaining about Fargo not working on your 1.11
or 1.12 calcs...

Please download the latest version of Fargo!! You can get it from ticalc.org:

ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/fargo.zip
   -or-
ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/92/asm/shells/fargob13-patched.zip

(they both point to the same thing, at least for now)

Make SURE you run "putfargo" again once you've reinstalled Fargo.

If it *still* doesn't work...THEN you can email me.

For those of you who are curious...back in February I released a patch to
Fargo 0.1.13 which allowed it to work on TI-92's with internal (masked)
ROM. It seems that almost all ROM 1.11 and 1.12 calcs which people are
purchasing recently have internal ROM. I guess the problem is that I
released it as a patch to 0.1.13 rather than a new version of Fargo, so
apparently many sites still carry the old, non-patched version.

---
David Ellsworth
davidell@earthling.net
IRC: eXocomp