Re: A92: Stupid Newbie ;)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Stupid Newbie ;)

Yes, i had your problem. I got a emulator and it works great!  It is called
Real PC.  It only come's iwht dos but you can add more.  It rruns dos very
fast on mine.  Also run teh newbies files at ticalc.org to get you started
on programming.  I also need help with more advanced things like creating
graphics and other things like that.  If anyone can help please visit my
site or e-mail me  asap.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium and Exium Pro?
If you want more info contact happyware@cyberdude.com with Join the TI
Hardware Ring today!  Point to http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/3542