Re: RE: RE: A92: RE:256k and fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: RE: A92: RE:256k and fargo

> Fine : I now know that my patch program is working with v1.7 and v1.11

It would be nice if others could try that, but I think 256k is rather seldom

> I have found a lot of programs using vector $64 (via $00020064)
> This is quite easy to find with an hex-editor (You will usually
> find 3 times $00020064 : one to save old vector, patch the new and
> restore the previous one !)

Thank you, but I think of rewriting my selfmade reassembler (in 68000 Assembler
in Pascal, to use it on a PC)

> I did the same for patching the "core.o" : I still own an Atari Falcon
> and I was using "Easyrider" which is a symbolic disassembler.
> I now have it installed on my PC (at the office) and I am using it
> with "Pacifist" which is a ST emulator for PC...

JJM

Where can I purchase "Pacifist", and what does it cost? My Public-Domain
reassembler for the ST works, but the speed..., I think the ti92 would do it
faster(My Atari is an old Mega ST (8 MHz) and I remember having tried to speed
it up, but that didn't work because of timing-problems concerning the chipset.