A92: A92 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: A92 questions

Hello, I'm a newbie from germany. I recently bought a ti92 because I thought
( and still think) it's better than my HP48 was.
After having played around for a while I started examining it, found out, that
there is the possibility to program it in 68000-asm, just like my old Atari ST.
I liked the assmbly language for this machine and so got me some versions of
fargo, but up to now I wasn't able to get one or them running. So here are my
questions:
1. Has anybody arrived to get fargo running on rom 1.11 with 256k of ram?
   If, how did he(she) do that?
2. I found out, that in my test-socket a board was inserted with some smd and a
   SEC 514Y KM681000 BLG-7L on it. What does this chip do? Is it the ram or
contains it my rom?
3. I carefully examined the preinstalled backups for fargo, especially the ones
   for rom 1.11. Does the ti92-operating-system simply call the routine at the
  offset $61a58 from the beginning of the file?
Thanks in advance   Arno Kizina
e-mail: Arno.Kizina@t-online.de