A92: Tybstar: You still Selling link cables? and problems with rom 1.7

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Tybstar: You still Selling link cables? and problems with rom 1.7

Well, the topic basically says it all.  To get fargo on my calculator, I
have always had to use this collection of diodes, wires, tape, and link
cable.  I'd have to stick each wire into the printer port, and it wasn't
very reliable, or fun.  So this year, I haven't been doing much with
fargo :(.  Part of the problem is that my calculator kept Crashing after
I sent it into TI for repairs... Does anyone else have this problem with
ROM 1.7??  Anyway, Tybstar was selling link cables a while back, and I've
decided that I want one.  Are you still selling them?  Is anyone selling
them?

     Daniel Plaisted
     -dsplaisted@juno.com

Follow-Ups: References: