Re: A92: New Tinx Landscapes - from TI pictures

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: New Tinx Landscapes - from TI pictures

> are these hard coded stages, or a new way to make them?

  It is a new way to design levels, you can use the geometry editor or the
tools from the graphics menu to design a level, then save it as a pic and name
it 'tinxpic'.  That one is loaded.  It's just for fun, something that I wanted
to play with.

It could include a menu I guess which would list all the pics and allow you to
choose, but I was busy coding the algorithm and not thinking about the
interface.  You can also draw pics on your computer if there is some conversion
mechanism between TI-Pic and bitmap I guess.

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu