A92: String Input pt 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: String Input pt 2

The routines for reading a char were in flib.asm, so I took those and
removed the SET_ACTIVITY. But: can I stop the calc from displaying the
modifier keys? Or do I have to re-draw over them every time I check for a key?

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

No enemies had ever taken Ankh-Morpock. Well *technically* they had, quite
often; the city welcomed free-spending barbarian invaders, but somehow the
puzzled raiders found, after a few days, that they didn't own their horses
any more, and within a couple of months they were just another minority
group with its own graffiti and food shops.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)