Re: A92: Fargo?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Fargo?

You might have a bad version of software. though it says 1.12 the version
could have been changed slightly and they didn't give it a new version.
Also you don't have to go through shift on.  Just type the programs in
manully or make a custom menu bar with them in it.  It works great and
battery power might be saved also