Re: A92: a92:new programs

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: a92:new programs

Jared Neilsen schrieb:
> Why haven't any new 92 programs come out in a while?  It seems that
> production of most TI-92 programs have come to a stop.  Is anyone still
> working on any new programs?

I think it was TI's fault, trey proposed a 92 with assembly build in(the +
module), so everybody writing programs in assembler thinks twice before doing
it. I am for example writing a disassembler for the ti, but the question is,
Shall I write the necessary address-input-routine, or shall I wait until they
tell me where in memory it is? Others may have similar thoughts in mind...
So I posted (not long ago) the question, if TI wouldn't like to give us the
memory addresses of often used routines, there was no answer. In my opinion
there are two possibilities: 1. they don't want to or 2. the module provides a
totally new rom and so they don't know the addresses.
So I keep waiting and in my restricted spare-time I write my routines.
	AK