Re: A92: Topics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Topics

Okay I answer all questions no matter how dumb or old it may seem.  If
possible I answer or I go to someone that does know and get back to you off
the list if possible.  This makes it free for others that ask and create
things as

John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware

 well.