A92: Re: Re: Fargo for TI 92-II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Re: Re: Fargo for TI 92-II

>Au Contraire.  Il y a maintenent Fargo 0.1.15.  Mais les programmes pour
>le
>TI-92 II ne travaillont (work, functionieren) pas avec les programmes
>pour le TI-92.
>
>     Daniel Plaisted
>     -dsplaisted@juno.com
>
>What I'm TRYING to say with the French skills I have from about 3/8ths of
>a year
>of French is:
>Fargo 0.1.15 has now been released, and it will work with the TI-92 II.
>I believe,
>however, that normal fargo programs have to be recompiled for them to
>work
>with the TI-92 II, and that they then may not be able to work with the
>normal TI-92.

Fargo 0.1.15 doesn't work with the ROM 2.1 (rom included in the TI92 II). It
is written in the documentation provided with Fargo 0.1.15 :

"This version of Fargo works on all known ROM versions starting from 1.2 and
ending with 1.12. It was designed to be compatible with future ROM
revisions,
but with the release of ROM 2.1, it became apparent that this compatibility
had been broken. Fargo 0.1.x cannot support ROM 2.1, but Fargo II will."

Julien
http://www.fotowin.com/cyberdrome
cyberdrome@bigfoot.com