Re: A92: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

Yes I do use the same design only I have updated it and made it better and
cheaper than ever before.
The plans will be given out only after I move on the the exium pro and newer
versions.  If I have others making the same thing the quality may go down if
everybody can make one.  It can store any but the driver I have is not going
to use that right now.  It uses the exium driver.  I should be ready for it
any time now.  It could maybe link wiht one but you would have to get calc
varibles and also have to know file names.  I guess I havn't looked into a
ti plan.