Re: A92: Re: TI-92 PLUS and assembly programming !!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 13:05 1997-11-08 +0100, you wrote:
>Yes, there's assembly programming
>look at: (in "programming")
>http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/gmtrx.htm

>>I don't find anything about assembly programming on a ti-92 plus.
>>Do someone know something about that ????

They just say it's there, not how to use it.

BTW, it *will* be released all over the world, right?

One question: how can TI have a FAQ if it's brand new... ? ;-)

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

The librarian was, ex officio, a member of the college council. No-one had
been able to find any rule about orang-utans being barred, although they
had surreptiously looked very hard for one.
        -- Unseen University politics at work
           (Terry Pratchett, Eric)