LF: Dust in screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Dust in screen

This has hapened to me several times.There are two possible solutions.
First of all: You can get the dust out of the screen by unscrewing all
the screws in the back of the calc (including the safety battery's
screws), picking up the whole thing you just freed, and simply cleaning
the screen. Beware, this is dangerous: you can damage the calc very
easily. NEVER turn the calc over or your whole keyboard will fall out,
and you'll have to put all the keys back in place, which is a pain in the
neck.-:(
The other solution is much easier and better: if your calc still has a
warranty, Texas Instruments will change it for you for free: I've done
this three times all ready, and gotten a free ROM upgrade and a brand new
calc each time...

Francois

               *         Francois Brahic          *
               *     Your-friend@cheerful.com     *