Re: LF: dust

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: dust

No problem.  Just undo some screws on the back and open'er up.  Dust a
way the screen, rearange the keys to spell 'help I'm stuck' and drop the
calc once or twice.  That should do it.  Actually, just uncrew and clean
:)
When I go into a computer store, I eavesdrop on salespeople talking with
customers.  I butt in to correct them and spend the next twenty minutes
answering the customers' questions, while the salesman stands by
silently, noding his head.  This is when I re
Stephen Grigg   [grigg@juno.com]   (208)237-6749   Chubbuck, ID