Re: LF: SAT regs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: SAT regs

Francois Brahic wrote:

> Does anyone know what the chances of having the 92 regulated fro SATs
> I/II next year are?

Not good, I can guarantee that.  Their rules include something along the
lines of "no QWERTY keyboards," so we're screwed until they figure out
that just because the keys are in alpha order on an 85, it's just as
easy to cheat with.

I wonder if there have been any efforts to mimic the symbolic
manipulation and/or pretty print capabilites of the 92 in ZShell or
OS85.  That would make it a lot less important that I could use my 92 on
the SAT.  Also, were you all aware that the ACT is now allowing
calculators?  Thanks to that, I scored a 34.

--
Jake Robb
  "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice