Re: LF: TI-92 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: TI-92 Emulator

>         I think that a TI-92 Emulator For mac is possible because of
> the same
> processor (68k).  Also Upgrading the '92 with a better processor.

Both of these ideas have been discussed before.  I don't know what's
going on with the Mac, whether an emulator is being worked on or not,
because I don't have a Mac.  As for upgrading the processor on the '92,
if I remember correctly from the previous discussions, only the 68010
processor has the same pin layout as the 68000.  All of the other 68xxx
processors are not the same size (physically) as the 68k.  As for the
machine language of the 68010, I don't think anyone was sure if it was
the same.

-Joel Murphy

Follow-Ups: References: