RE: LF: TI-92 for sale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LF: TI-92 for sale

At 09:53 PM 6/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Will TI take them back?  If so, who do i call to arrange it?
1-800-TI-CARES?  Anyway, it's been about 3 months since I bought it, so I
can't take it back to the store (30 day refund or exchange) BTW, I'm
including the manual w/ the calc, and a calc to calc link cable, for those
of you interested....

Call 1-800-TI-CARES, and  talk to them about exchanging a 92 for an 86.  You
could also e-mail them.  Just ask to arrange the exchange (I have a friend
who exchanged a 92 for an 83, don't ask me why...).  Well, it shouldn't be a
problem.