A92: [ADMIN IMPORTANT] List-Fargo changing name!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: [ADMIN IMPORTANT] List-Fargo changing name!

Hello!

This mailinglist is changing name! From now on, it is called

Assembly-92

This is mainly to be in line with the other lists on ticalc.org.

Therefor. If you want to get _off_ this list, you should now send a mail
to:

majordomo@lists.ticalc.org

as before, but with

unsubscribe assembly-92

in the message body (which is not as before). Please keep this message
for further reference, since a message requesting unsubscription from
"list-fargo" will no longer be accepted.

Hopefully, this message going through will indicate that the list change
is working. However, there may be some problems right in the start. I'm
sorry if it gets troublesome, but I'll sort out anything as soon as I
find out.
Please do _not_ respond to this message saying "Yes, it works". I'll
notice myself. I have several different addresses subscribed to check it
from.

//Magnus, list-owner