Re: Re : LF: Math Question, possible ROM error..?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Shawn Prestridge wrote:

>         In the sense that he were looking solely at the real-valued
> domain, Mr.
> Walker was correct in his statements.  However, our algorithms
> consider the
> complex continuity of the function and return the correct answer of 0.

    Thank you all, I seem to have stired up an interesting discussion.
It makes sense that if the calculator uses the complex domain, it would
also return zero as an answer.  Hopefully, the next test I take, I'll
remember that too!  Unfortunately it's a moot point for another month,
my calc stopped working yesterday, and I'll have to send it in now..
:((back to my 85...)

Thanks for all the info!

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu