LF: TrigLib

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: TrigLib

Having just finished version 2.1 of TrigLib, I just had to ask this:

 1) Does anybody out there use it or plan to use it? If so, for what?
 2) Would it be convenient for you who do if radius was handled
     internally, by means of another register?
 3) Is it accurate enough?

Also, can anybody tell me how I configure Eudora Pro to use a text
file as the signature? Cut & Copy wears thin after a while...

Niklas Brunlid (nma95nbr@student1.lu.se or e96nbr@efd.lth.se)
No Homepage - fight the bandwith waste!
PQF Quote follows:

Our garden was debated territory between five local cats, and we'd heard
that the best way to keep other cats out of the garden was to have one
yourself. A moment's rational thought here will spot the slight flaw in
this reasoning.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, The Unadulterated Cat)