LF: Ti-92 OS stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: Ti-92 OS stuff

well: this follows last message: fargo libs and docs.
i have been through ALL fargo doc: there were a few things i had missed (
sorry patrick about the keyboard buffer ) ...
ok: this is my pb...
1) when fargo is launched, fargo is not using the ti os: it uses some rom
routines but it directly access to the microprocessor. Is this wrong ?

2) thus, when we are running fargo, if we set the bit 2 of $600001 ( see
traps.txt: auto int 7 ) , then we have freely access to the interrupt vector
table...
We could, for example, redirect traps...
OR modify the initialisation vector to point at one of our program ( which
would, when running,  before anything restore the ini vectore to its initial
value: ti os so that, when quitting, the calc runs normally ) and switch off
the calc....
Then, when we would switch it on again, we would be into our own program...
Thus, we could completly overcome the ti os...
Yeah: what use ? well... that was just a thought... am i wrong ?

3) There exist a video buffer ( $05c10 ). has it anything to do with $600010
? ( video mem adress )

thanks, for answering...
mathieu, <hm lacage@aol.com>