Re: LF:help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF:help

<< My graph link isn't working any more. I can't figure out why. I don't
 know if it is my calculator or my link (I have 2 serial ports so I don't
 think it is the computer.)  Does the calculator turn on when you put the
 link in?  I can't remember if it use to, but if it did it doesn't any
 more.
 Pleas help me,
 Jared Neilsen

ooh...you got a problem with your linkport, if not the whole calc.  The calc
should turn on when you put in or take out the link.
Try sending something to another calc, and post what happens.

~Adamman