Re : Re: Re : Re: LF: lots of stuff, mem expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : Re: Re : Re: LF: lots of stuff, mem expander

I believe this work too but i am not sure: i have no calc for now: my PC' s
parallel port is down and i can' t test anything : i am just coding... ( the
more i work in asm, the more i hate it ! : quite good for small parts in high
level langages but nooot good to write everything with... )
So, if someone could tell me about the "and" stuff of previous message...

as for the detection of the refreshing of the screen: the screen is refreshed
every 16 th time the programmable timer is incremented: but how do we do to
detect the increment which will trigger the refreshing ?
Does the doc (ports.txt) mean that, after the timer is reset, the 16 th time
it will be incremented, the screen will be reset ?

Anyway, i don' t understand  how i could use these counters to do what i mean