LF: I messed up the address to this list, but here's my problem (ATTACHE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: I messed up the address to this list, but here's my problem (ATTACHED)

Hopefully the attachement is the right one...I reversed the "lists" and
"ticalc" around (What am I doing programming a TI-92?) in the e-mnail send
address
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: MESSAGE/DELIVERY-STATUS

-- BEGIN included message

Hi everyone,
sorry I am new to the assembly world but I have a question:
I have been using TICC (Converts C into ASM for the 92) to make my first
Fargo program. It has gotten fairly big (10Kb compiled) and now when I try
to continue, it can't compile. The 68000 compiler finds about 480 errors.
I think it has something to do with the way it compiles the "IF" and
"while" statements that screws it up after so many of them are in the code,
but I am not sure.
This is the only way I have been successful in Fargo. I've tried Assembly,
and even "EASYASM" (translator between ASM and 92-basic) but I can't get
the assembly to work quite right. If someone could give me a push with
some basic ASM help (What all the little "jsr"'s and stuff do), I'm not
asking for a program, just some help.
Also, anyone got any suggestions for games? I'm working on hangman (That's
the HUGE program. Also: TICC can'tmake random numbers which screws me up)

PS-whoever made the 92 asm version of jezzball--fix it! It don't work!

Thanks,
Dean May :)

-- END included message