re: LF: Calculator ROM update?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: LF: Calculator ROM update?

I believe the correct protocol regarding this is if you find a software defect
within the product that severely hampers its usefulness (i.e. there is no
workaround), then you may contact 1-800-TI CARES and they will give you the
instructions on what to do.  In fact, to get the correct and proper spiel on
version numbers and what not, call them and ask.  I'm just an engineer!!

>  From: grigg@juno.com (Brent L Grigg), on 6/30/97 12:18 PM:
>  Many months ago on the list I believe I heard something about being able
>  to send in my TI-92 for a rom update.  I have version 1.4 and would like
>  a higher rom version.  What would I have to do in order to upgrade?
>  Also, who at TI is on the list?  Shawn who?  Stephen Grigg

Regards,
Shawn Prestridge
Texas Instruments, Inc.
Educational & Productivity Solutions