Re: A92: Problem with Fargo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Problem with Fargo

A 15:46 26/12/97 -0500, vous avez écrit :

>Gustavo Felisberto wrote:
>>[snip]
>> I have a TI-92 II (rom 2.1 08/19/96) can I install fargo in it and do
>> some 68000 asm ??
>>
>> Any help apreciated (I also have the paralel cable AKA $5 and i use
>> winlink).
>[snip]
>You can not install Fargo on any TI-92 II.
>
>Bryan Rabeler
>ticalc.org File Archives

  A patched version of Fargo allow ti92 II users to install fargo, but the
authors, for some - unknown - reasons, have not allowed this patch to be
distribute...(so don't ask for).
  We are still waiting  for a "very alpha" version of Fargo 2 running on
ti-92 II too....(don't ask for a releasing date, it would be an utopia !).

  "L'espoir Fait Vivre."  (vieux proverbe populaire)

  Florent ZARA

E-Mail : zara@club-internet.fr
	 florentz@chez.com
	 fzara@epf.fr