Re: A92: Let's talk serious now.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Let's talk serious now.

At 10:39 PM 12/11/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Alrighty, do anyone want to show me the REAL way to execute programs in ASM.
>No, not some lousy way you GUESS it is. Tell me HOW it's done.  Be sure to
>include if it was successful on your calculator.  I spent 3 hours searching
>through the mailing lists, and none of you, unfortunately, know what you
>guys are talking about, especially talking about Yahoo's virus which no1
>really cares about!  If i needed to know that, I would have looked it up on
>ZDNet.com which I visit almost every day. Let's get back to business.
>TOPIC: ASSEMBLY-92!!!!!!

He was warning us to be a nice guy.  There are plenty of EXCELLENT
programmers on this list and to generalize is really unfair.

Also, did the "Yahoo" thread really interfere with anything?  No.  I can
understand why you'd be upset if it did, but there has been limited items
to discuss on this list.

Chris Deehr
deehr@mail.tcbi.com

I also would like some flames at this e-mail address, because this is the
only mail I get  ;)