A92: Let's talk serious now.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: Let's talk serious now.

Alrighty, do anyone want to show me the REAL way to execute programs in ASM.
No, not some lousy way you GUESS it is. Tell me HOW it's done.  Be sure to
include if it was successful on your calculator.  I spent 3 hours searching
through the mailing lists, and none of you, unfortunately, know what you
guys are talking about, especially talking about Yahoo's virus which no1
really cares about!  If i needed to know that, I would have looked it up on
ZDNet.com which I visit almost every day. Let's get back to business.
TOPIC: ASSEMBLY-92!!!!!!