RE: Re: A92: Graph-link for CE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Re: A92: Graph-link for CE

<<>Does anyone know where I can get a graph-link program that will operate on
 >>MIPS-processor based windows CE 1.0 platform.
 >>If not, could someone write it.
 >>I was hoping I could use my NEC MobilePro 400 to transfer backups and files
 >to and from my 92 when I am away from my desktop.(i.e. at school or
somewhere
 >else).
 >  -James

 I have a HP 200lx which is a dos based platform.  Don't know of any windows
 CE graph-link program, but I was unable to use my palmtop for backup stuff
 etc.  Don't know why.  I tried Plink off the ticalc page.

 Kevin Barnhart
 itstmp2@wmc.edu

The reason why PLink didn't work is maybe the Hp200lx doesn't has the same
addresses for the ports.
If anyone reading this is really good at programming in C++ than could you
please write a copy of TI's graph-llink for windows CE 1.0?  The extensions
are free off of Microsofts site.
I'll even pay if it comes down to that.

  -James