A92: new programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A92: new programs

> > Why haven't any new 92 programs come out in a while?  It seems that
> > production of most TI-92 programs have come to a stop.  Is anyone
> > still
> > working on any new programs?

  I'm converting a teaching operating system called Xinu to the TI-92 next
semester.  This will allow threaded execution of TI-OS and Xinu processes, and
allow you to write programs in C.

  As a header project I've written a kit for Mac programmers to write C/C++
Fargo programs and a program to convert the executables into TI-92 program
variables for transmission.  I'll probably release this stuff & the source when
it's done.  It works on a Macintosh with Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 2.  This
includes a header file to access low-memory globals like local variables.  It
works really well!
	Some assembly required :)

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu