Re: A92: Tinx homepage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Tinx homepage

At 20:29 1997-08-28 +0200, you wrote:
>For those who are interested I have put up a very simple homepage for Tinx.
>All updates that I remember to upload will be there - even the small ones
>with, f.x., cosmetic bug fixes and suchlike. and therefore will not be sent
>to the Archive.

Reading this I spot an expression error ;)  What I meant was that the
bigger updates will of course be sent to the archive, but the small ones
will not.

Niklas Brunlid - http://www.efd.lth.se/~e96nbr
PQF Quote follows:

"I thought it was going to be bucket-of-water time myself."
        -- Gaspode's way of saying "I'm sorry, was I intruding?"
           (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)