Re: A92: Waiting for nokey?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A92: Waiting for nokey?

Did you want to test when the keyboard is not being used?  When no key is
being pressed?  If so, here is the code that should do it.  There may be
an easier way, but I haven't touched assembly for many months.

loop:
	jsr             flib[idle_loop]
	cmp             #264,d0   			;Esc or any
other key pushed?
	beq             done			;if so, goto
mentioned label
	cmp             #0,d0			;if a key is not
pressed,
	beq             loop			;goto loop.
	clr.l	d0
	bra             loop		Not sure if you need this or
not...