A92: A new TI C-like language

[Next][Index][Thread]

A92: A new TI C-like language

I am making a new TI C-like language. I would call it something better,
but I don't have a name for it yet. My main reasons for making it are
that:
1. It will be more like C.
2. The compiler will be written in Java, so it will work on any System
that Java can run on.
3. TIC is kinda lacking.

Right now it is about a third of the way towards being ready for a beta
release. So far I have these things done:

1. Function Declaration
2. Varibles of types char, int, and long.
3. Expressions are half way done.
4. Passing parameters to functions
5. Return types are mostly done.

I would like some help, enthusiam saying that my time will be worth it,
or some critisism saying that I am wasteing my time doing something that
someone else has already done.