Re: LF: RAM UPGRADE IS OUT!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: RAM UPGRADE IS OUT!!!!

Tim Gerla wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Nov 1996 16:05:06 -0800, you wrote:
>
> >During the last 3 monthes, I went every week to the Fnac, a French
> >computer store, asking them about Ram upgrade and they always answered

The Fnac is a very good store which have had the first TI92 in France
in  October 1995 with ROM version v1.0 .But I cant even figure why it is
released be4 in France that in US ( perhaps for testing it :(   ).
I'll buy one wednesday and tell you guyz if it makes the calc faster !
> Do you know the exchange rate for francs to US$? Another question...
> how would one install the memory upgrade?

500 FF->$100 but to my mind it'll be cheaper because you dont have to
pay in the US for the trip from US to France !