Re: LF: Fargo game ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Fargo game ideas

I don't know why I'm even replying...  That's rediculous!  All you can hope
to do is port stuff like the Boulderdash guy (good game btw).  The TI-92
has a different machine language, register size, port architecture,
interrupt system, relocation mechanism, library APIs, etc, etc than the
TI-85.

By your logic, we should be able to create program converters to make
Macintosh applications run natively on the Intel platform.

Kevin "why doesn't my Atari game play in my Nintendo" Huber
khuber@mr.net