LF: RAM UPGRADE IS OUT!!!!

[Prev][Index][Thread]

LF: RAM UPGRADE IS OUT!!!!

During the last 3 monthes, I went every week to the Fnac, a French
computer store, asking them about Ram upgrade and they always answered
me: "We don't know yet, you just have to wait".
  Today I arrived at this shop, as usual, and asked them "For the Ram
upgrade, I still have to wait, as usuall..." and they answered "No, we
are going to receive them on wednesday!!".
  Its price is 500 French Francs, I have told them to keep one for me.

  I'll tell you everything on Wednesday...
<pre>

    ))))
   /   o\                     Amaury DELESALLE
   |    _)                 delesall@kweb.k-info.fr
   \  \_|
    |  /
</pre>