Re: LF: Waz happenin with Ftris?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 12:59 AM 11/30/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Alright, I put in all  the needed files for Fargo...then I put in Ftris...I

>try to play it, but it says there are not the right librarys or it says it is

>missing librarys...what should I do...should I get a new copy of Ftris...if

>anyone out there is willing to send my another copy, i'd really apreciate

>it...by the way...where do you guys learn how to program Fargo programs?...I

>don't get it...

>-Nomad

I'll tell you exactly what you need to do.  Put your calculator aside, in a drawer or something, and read the file called 'fargo.txt' in the fargo/doc directory.  This explains all of the libraries necesary to run Ftris and everything else, and explains what EVERY program does!  This would be GREAT reading material for you, it might take you at most 30 minutes to go through, and then blam....  You won't have to waste ALL OF OUR TIME ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!  RTFM!  I understand a couple questions here and there, but for god sakes man, you're asking like 4 a day, and they are all questions that I _promise_ have been in either the TI-92 guidebook that came with your calculator, or in the Fargo documentation.  Do a little work for yourself, and come back when you want to talk about Fargo.

Aaron "I'm getting irritated, but I apologize to all of you people about to tell me I'm off topic" Tubbs

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>