Re: LF: Sophomores with 92's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: Sophomores with 92's

At 07:31 PM 11/29/96 -0500, you wrote:

>I've got a question...why can't 92's be used on SAT's?...

>-Nomad

NOMAD!!!  My friend.  I believe there may be a TI-92 group out there.  If not, sign on to CALC-TI, but get off this list.  This list is designed to talk about Fargo and it's parts.  We are not about general discussions of the TI-92, or stupid questions like this.  If you want to talk about Fargo, stay, but DONT waste all of our time with stupid 92 questions, that's not why we're here.

Thank you, and have a _WONDERFUL_ day.

Aaron

<pre>
--

Aaron N. Tubbs

aaron@parrett.net

FARGO FAQ - http://www.parrett.net/fargo.html

<italic>"If you do something good in life, make sure you get a receipt,
in case heaven is like the IRS!"</italic>
</pre>