LF: PROBLEMS WITH INSTALLING FARGO (2)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LF: PROBLEMS WITH INSTALLING FARGO (2)

I think you misunderstood my question, I'm not a lamer, I can install
Fargo on *any* calculator except mine. When I send Fargo to any *other*
TI92, it flashes white and black, then I transfer the libraries and
Fargo is ok.
But on my TI92, when i send the backup to the calc. it flashes white and
never turns back on. When I press the ON key it does not start, I must
remove the batteries and press (-) and ( to Reset it, else I can switch
on the calc.
I've tried to transfer normal backups, no prob.
I've tried to install fargo on other calcs, no prob.

WHAT IS AVOIDING ME TO INSTALL FARGO ?

Thank you again, Béber.